Lifestyle, Relationship and dating, Personal growth and Self help.

Breaking

Thursday, January 31, 2019

This Is Why You Shouldn't Bash Average People




Mark Zuckerberg who once an average person but today he is the CEO of facebook.
Before and After of Mark Zuckerberg 

#1. You Are Not The One That created  Them 

You only have full authority over what you have created, but, however, you don't  have that lordly right to re-create an average person to act base on your own ideology and perception. That person that you are heavily criticizing didn't took permission from you before coming to earth, either was he the one that put himself in that silly condition.

#2. You Are Not From The Same Background 

Everyone's paradigm varies differently. Some were never taught the dos and don't. Pertaining education for instance, some never had the opportunity of going to school: some were raised  by parents  who never knew the worth of education, whilst others consider education as a 'scam' and a 'deception' that will waste their  useful  time and their proficiency in life and in what they do. 
People like this shouldn't be blamed or condemned because at first it was never their fault, but instead it's from background that they were raised from and the beliefs they withhold upon themselves about education and other things that they're victims of.

 #3. There Is Always Room For Improvement 

Friend, whether you like it or not, a boy can't be a boy forever. For as long as you can be able to distinguish between right and wrong, good and evil there is always room for improvement. Again most people instinctively belittle the fact that those below them will continue to remain under them until thy kingdom come. 
Let me share this very specific and straight forward sorry about myself when I was secondary school. I share this with all sense of humility: 
Since inception of going to school, from primary 1 - SS2, I was one of the dull students in the class. My teachers always beat me up mercilessly if I fail to answer questions correctly. I was disgraced by the same teachers in front of the Assembly ground and in the front of my classmates. Whenever I try to read my books, and my father sees me, what he will say is 'stop deceiving yourself and close that book'. You can imagine how sad and humiliating it is for your biological father to make such a statement(I'm not against him please). 
Putting salt to the wound, my junior brother that I senior with two years of age always comes home with first position, but coming to my own case I was lifting the banner of our class(you know what I mean by that). You can imagine how shameful it is.
This continued until the day of our speech and prize giving day. Cutting the story short, my seniors that were about to graduate, one of them, a lady received multiple awards in the entire science subject that she was offering. So after seeing those awards that she has received, I began to question myself, asking myself 'how is it possible for a lady to receive the whole awards without even keeping one for her classmates.' 

I then said to myself 'no,.....there has to be a mental transition. I can't remain this way forever.'  
I however, started doing what many weren't doing: when others are sleeping I'm awake. I stopped using phone, I chased all my friends away just by using my body language(although I'm seeing the consequences today). I sacrificed my food for books, and a few to mention. 
Today, I say this with all sense of humility and with all decency: the gap between me and my contemporary is far far far and far. Those that said I wasn't going to amount to anything in life are the ones that are coming for tutor, self-help, etc. My dad now buys books for me unlike before. 
In essence, what I'm trying to say is for as long you can breath there is always room for improvement.

#4. You will be a bad testimony in the future

How would you feel when you hear people testifying to their friends or to other people on how you have treated them in a bad way when they become successful tomorrow? Is it not better to make amateurs feel good and encourage them so that they'll testify of your good deeds tomorrow other than been used as a wicked testimony?


#5. You will be ashamed of yourself if they succeed 
Your mind will surely torture you when you see the average ones right before eyes succeed.

And finally

#6. Vanity! Vanity!! Vanity!!!
After bashing the average ones so heavily, up to a point that they become hopeless and clueless about their future, and you then die without keeping a good legacy or reputation, and you die in a terrible misfortune, just know that your staying in earth is worthless. People that are licensed to bash others are those that are perfect, but then do have the perfect ones? Absolutely no! 
So why then are you considering the average ones 'insignificant', forgetting about the fact that one day you and your entire belongings will as well be rendered insignificant too and of no use when you die? Is it not better for one to help the other when there's a need to?

No comments:

Adbox